The curiosity, the sheer joy of exploring the world, the desire to continuously evolve and to help people have been my drive.
Following the completion of my Business Management degree, I set off on a business career spanning over 18-years within the field of Marketing and Communications, where I felt the need to look for tools that could assist me in finding a better physical, mental and emotional balance.
It was at that point that I had the first connection with Yoga. The impact of my first Yoga class was so positive that I made a decision to do the first Yoga training, even though at that time I was not planning to teach.
Surprisingly, when I completed my teacher’s training course, I felt I had to share the benefits of Yoga with people, having started teaching Yoga simultaneously with my business life.
In the meantime, the desire to deepen my knowledge of Yoga led me to carry out several international courses and specializations, namely in India, France, the United Kingdom and the Bahamas.
Soon after, through inspirational speakers like Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Bruce Lipton and Gregg Braden, I was able to discover the scientific research on Heart Intelligence that HeartMath® has been conducting since 1991.
Having been motivated by their great inspiration, I decided to explore the path of science associated with Heart Intelligence. Through specialized training in the United Kingdom, I became the first Portuguese HeartMath® Certified Coach and Trainer.
Having aligned my heart and brain, my path became clearer: both parallel roads converged on the same track. All the professional path taken until then was the preparation for a new stage. My experience in the business world had led me to discover the valuable tools I aspired to share with more people.
This revelation led me to take a step further to devote myself 100% to what I believe to be my life’s mission.
By sharing my own experience, I dedicate myself wholeheartedly to the mission of helping people to acknowledge their true inner power and to tune into the best version of themselves.
I have been delivering Stress Management and Resilience workshops since 2010, namely to well-renowned organizations such as Deloitte, Unilever, SAGE and Luso-American Development Foundation.
Through the HeartMath methodology, I also provide individuals with empowering tools to access their heart’s intelligence for living a healthier and more fulfilling live.
I have also been having the honor and privilege to be a Team Leader at several international advanced retreats with Dr Joe Dispenza.
- HeartMath® Trainer Certification Programme – HeartMath UK, UNITED KINGDOM
- HeartMath® Coach Certification Programme – HeartMath UK, UNITED KINGDOM
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy Practitioner’s Training – Somersault Consulting, PORTUGAL
- Yoga Teacher’s Training Course – International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres, INDIA
- Fertility Yoga Course with Dr. Françoise Barbira Freedman – Birthlight, UNITED KINGDOM
- Postnatal Yoga Course with Dr. Françoise Barbira Freedman – Birthlight, UNITED KINGDOM
- Pregnancy Yoga Course with Dr. Ravit Schraiber – International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres, BAHAMAS
- Chair Yoga Course with Stacie Dooreck – International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres, BAHAMAS
- Rainbow Kids Yoga Course with Cayetana Rodenas – Rainbow Kids Yoga, PORTUGAL
- Intensive Information Sessions for Doulas with Dr. Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers – ParamanaDoula, UNITED KINGDOM
- Meditation for Children Course with Tomas Mello Breyner – O Pequeno Buda, PORTUGAL